Monday, December 1, 2008

23 Months!!!

Caleb is 23 months old today! It's hard to believe. He, like Caden, is growing like a weed. He is still talking up a storm and is now singing songs ALL the time. His new favorite show is Little Einsteins and he LOVES them. He pats along and sings along during the show. It all started one day recently when I was folding clothes and he was playing in my room. He started getting restless and I just turned on Disney to see what was on. He immediately heard the music and literally laid back on the pillows on my bed and did not move for the entire show. He was mesmerized. Ever since then, he has asked to watch Einsteins almost every day. The first episode Caleb saw was about the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf. Caleb will tell you that the big bad wolf blew down the piggies house. He said the wolf was a bad boy and needed to go to time out. So, I'm guessing he is finally understanding the concept of time out. :) He has also learned to do flips and thinks it is soooo much fun. He would do them all day long if I let him! I'll try to upload some video of him trying the flips. At first, he would roll off to the side, but now he rolls straight so I would say he has definitely mastered it. Thanks for checking in on us! We hope you are having a great week!

0 comments: