Thursday, December 11, 2008

4 Happy Years!!!


Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long. I guess time really does fly when you are having fun. ;) Shane surprised me with a full day of fun. We went for a couple's massage and it was fabulous. He also surprised me with an overnight trip to a cabin. It was so great to have a nice, quiet, and romantic dinner followed by an evening with just the two of us. Sometimes it is so nice to just spend time with your best friend! I'm so blessed to have found such a wonderful man to share the rest of my life with. Thank you Shane for being an amazing husband, daddy to our boys, and my best friend! I love you!



On a side note, the night we were gone was one of the first snows we had of the year. Maymie stayed with the boys and they had so much fun playing in the snow with her! (Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures documenting the snowfall, but we had a pretty decent amount.) Thank you Maymie for watching our angels so we could enjoy a night out. You are the best!

0 comments: