Friday, December 5, 2008

Caleb LOVES to draw!!!

Caleb likes to draw shapes and pictures with a pen and paper. After a little while, he will get bored with drawing on the paper, and thinks it is fun to draw on himself or the wall. After a minor incident with an ink pen and the wall, I decided that the only way Caleb was allowed to draw was if he was strapped in to his booster seat so he couldn't get down. So, last night, Shane was trying to keep Caleb occupied before dinner while I was getting ready to leave for an event. He gave him two pens and some paper and let him draw. Not a problem...he was strapped in and my walls were safe. When Caleb was done, I guess Shane forgot that he had given Caleb two pens because one was left in the booster seat. So, this morning, Shane was out hunting and I was trying to get breakfast ready for the boys. Sometimes the boys will play under the kitchen table, so I didn't think twice about them being under the table and being EXTREMELY quiet. Next thing I hear is Caden crying and I go over to see what the problem was when I see this...



Poor Caden looks like he was whipped with a stick or something. Unfortunately, Shane left the second pen out and Caleb got a hold of it...no wonder he was so quiet. The ink did wash off, but the pen was a gel pen and when Caleb drew on Caden, it dug into his skin. :( So, I am hoping Caden doesn't get sick any time soon because I am sure Child Services would be called if the doctors saw this.

Like always, it has been a busy week. And, as you can see, these boys are ALWAYS keeping me on my toes!!! TGIF!!!

2 comments:

The Pharrs said...

Oh my goodness!! These poor babies! Their older brothers just torture them. That is probably what happened between Shane and Jeremy too! Too funny!

maryann said...

Oh, these memories!!!!
Amanda, THANK YOU, for my little "extra" in the bag you dropped off last week--you are too kind!!!!!!!!!