Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

My sweet Caleb,

Happy Birthday Little Man! I cannot believe 2 years have already gone by. You are such a blessing and joy to your daddy, me, and little brother. There is so much I want to tell you about how important you are to me. You are my firstborn, my heart, my practice child, my baby boy. I have actually learned more from you than you will ever know. Your beautiful smile can make my day and your sweet voice is one of the most beautiful sounds on Earth. You have been a blessing to me from your first moment of existence and I am so lucky to have been chosen to be your mother. I have so many wishes and dreams for you. You are my special little boy and I thank God for you daily. We are so proud of you and the perfect little man that you are becoming! I can't wait to see what joy and surprises this next year holds for you. From baby boy to big brother, you have made these incredible two years an amazing journey. We love you with all our hearts. Happy Birthday Angel!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

We spent the day with great friends and family at Chuck E. Cheese today to celebrate the big day. This was Caleb's first trip to see Chuck E. and all I can say is that the Bob the Builder ride was the hit of the day. Unfortunately, the song is stuck in my head. We had a great day playing, running around, and eating lots of pizza! Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate. Stay tuned for pics from the birthday party on Saturday!

0 comments: