Monday, November 17, 2008

Caleb's First Haircut

After hearing several comments from people thinking Caleb was a girl, I finally gave in and took him for his first official haircut. I guess I have put it off for so long because I didn't want him to lose his curls and look so much older. We didn't go anywhere fancy just for kids. We went to Great Clips. At first I was a little nervous because I didn't feel like the stylist really understood what I was wanting. After the first few cuts, I could see she was the expert and I quit worrying. So, now all of his curls are gone and Caleb truly does look so grown up. He was great and sat still long enough for her to cut it evenly. Caleb's reward was a lollipop and he was thrilled. So, we survived our first haircut and will definitely be going back when it is time for another one.

Here is a picture of Caleb from a few weeks ago...as you can see, he has the long, wavy look going on. No wonder some people thought he was a girl!

Here is his new look...(You can obviously see he was s0 not wanting his picture taken).

0 comments: