Sunday, November 2, 2008

22 Months


Caleb is 22 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. He is still talking up a storm and is now fascinated with climbing. He LOVES "his" candy from Halloween and is constantly asking for a piece. We are now limiting it to when he uses the potty. He is getting pretty good at telling me when he has to go. I'm not sure if he really cares...I think the only thing he wants is his candy. At this point though, I'm willing to do whatever works. Anyways, to get back to his climbing, the other day when I was putting Caden down for a nap, I heard Caleb pushing the chair across the kitchen floor. I didn't think much about it until I heard him say "Mmmmmm'. I walked into the kitchen and found him not just up on the counter, but on top of the bar top where the Halloween candy was. That little rascal had climbed up and gotten a starburst and had eaten it with the rapper still on! So, needless to say, the candy has been moved to the top of the fridge...We shall see if he can figure out a way to get up there!

We hope you are having a great weekend!

0 comments: