Monday, May 5, 2008

We're IN!!!




Well, after much persuasion from family and friends, we decided it was finally time to sign up. We've had many frustrating times recently with our computer, internet, and the IT people. But, now that everything is working well, we are in! I know it has been long overdue...but my motto is better late than never.


So, here is our blog to keep everyone up to date on our two precious boys Caleb and Caden. Shane and I are truly blessed and thank God everyday for the most wonderful gifts in the world. And even though they are thirteen months apart...We wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes the best gifts in life are the unexpected surprises!




So, thanks for checking in and seeing how we are doing!

1 comments:

Abigail and Ansley said...

So good you have joined the revolution. Now I can keep up with my old friend Shane. Your boys are as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Eric