Saturday, May 31, 2008

Time Flies!!!



Well, I don't even know where to begin. As you can see it has been forever since I posted, so I apologize. May was a crazy month for us. Caleb was sick and then I had my gallbladder removed. It was very crazy around here for a couple of weeks after the surgery. I wasn't allowed to lift anything and needed lots of help with my babies. And for those of you who know me, I am not one who likes to ask for help. Shane was great as always, and took really good care of me and the boys. He helped out with the boys, the chores, and all of the other responsibilities here at the house. Anyways. I am much better and feel like a brand new person. So, thanks to everyone for all of your prayers and help. We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends!


Here are some pics of the boys just hanging out enjoying the sweet summer time!!!

0 comments: