Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Affair to Care


The Affair to Care is a fundraiser that I have been helping out with involving pediatric cancer research. This is the first annual fundraiser and it was a huge success. Having worked with children my entire life, this is a cause that I hold dear to my heart. I truly believe that many children's lives will be saved because of the money raised to continue to find a cure for this horrible disease. The food was fabulous, the band was amazing, and the silent auction had so many cool items for sale. It was great to see alumni from all the SEC schools to work together for this cause. Lots of money was raised for this incredible cause and Shane and I were able to have a fabulous night out. Thanks to Maymie for watching our boys so we could help celebrate!

0 comments: