Monday, August 17, 2009

Our New Room

Since all of the sickness has passed, we have put the boys in the same room and let me just say they LOVE it! It is like having a sleepover every night with your best friend! Caden has always been a good sleeper and Caleb definitely has not, so I was a little apprehensive of how it would work out. Now it seems that Caleb is excited to go to bed and doesn't put up a fight. Yay! The first night we put them together I wasn't sure what to expect and thought we would be in for a long night. After we said good night and shut the door, we turned the monitor on to check on them. What I heard just melted my heart and made me thank the Lord for two of the sweetest boys in the world. Caleb was having a conversation with Caden and the first thing out of his mouth was, "So Caden, whatcha been doing today?" So sweet. Caleb will also sing songs to Caden and literally talk his ear off until he falls asleep. I love that the boys are becoming the very best of friends and enjoy each other's company. Don't get me wrong, they definitely have their moments. If one of the boys is away or still sleeping, it seems as though the other is lost and just waiting around until they can play with each other again. So, the boys are in their Big Boy beds and are officially not my babies. I think I have had more difficulty with the change than they have. I'm just thankful they have transitioned so well...hopefully that will be a trend that continues when the baby comes...I'm keeping my fingers crossed. ;)

0 comments: